If you know the guy, you know I had not much to do w/ the decision to make peace. He hardly looks like someone anyone can convince into doing anything against his initial will. Mayor Duterte was interested in making peace and I just happened to open up the option. He could’ve dismissed me, but he didn’t. Of course Ramon was graceful (despite being shocked) about it, too. Imagine, I called him with no warning, all of a sudden, Mayor Duterte on the line! But they swung it peaceward.
29 August 2014
regarding the Mayor & Ramon
My name is (actually) Gang. View all posts by gangcentral
This entry was posted on Friday, August 29th, 2014 at 11:14 am and tagged with Mayor Duterte, Ramon Bautista and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “regarding the Mayor & Ramon”
- RT @readymedicsPHL: Med mission today @ Pola, Mindoro #NonaPH & #OnyokPH. This is led by RAM. Wish us luck and safe seas. #RockEdX https://…-------POSTED 2 years ago
- Now collecting donated new underwear, sanitary napkins, diapers, blankets, socks for Typhoon #NonaPH evacuation centers. Dropoff: Route 196.-------POSTED 2 years ago
- Pirmahan na sa Paris. Nagpapasalamat sa lahat ng nakilahok, nangelam, naglakad, nagtanong, nanaliksik ukol sa #Cop21 para sa Pilipinas. ✊-------POSTED 2 years ago
- RT @gangbadoy: Kauuwi ko lang, tapos nabalitaan ko. Maygas, binreykan tayo ng Kamikazee?! 😔 Mabuhay ang Kamikazee. ✊ Salamat mula sa @rocke…-------POSTED 2 years ago
- Finland's Anneli Jääteenmäki, posits - how do we work together to realize the Sustainable Devt Goals. #CALD2K15 https://t.co/pgmUwYN16Y-------POSTED 2 years ago
Rock Ed Radio