I know why I am not a fan of progress that allows for demolition of buildings that I have gotten used to, of streets that I have, not only visually but muscularly know. But why should this distress me that the future generations won’t miss them anyway?
2 April 2012
My name is (actually) Gang. View all posts by gangcentral
This entry was posted on Monday, April 2nd, 2012 at 12:59 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @readymedicsPHL: Med mission today @ Pola, Mindoro #NonaPH & #OnyokPH. This is led by RAM. Wish us luck and safe seas. #RockEdX https://…-------POSTED 2 years ago
- Now collecting donated new underwear, sanitary napkins, diapers, blankets, socks for Typhoon #NonaPH evacuation centers. Dropoff: Route 196.-------POSTED 2 years ago
- Pirmahan na sa Paris. Nagpapasalamat sa lahat ng nakilahok, nangelam, naglakad, nagtanong, nanaliksik ukol sa #Cop21 para sa Pilipinas. ✊-------POSTED 2 years ago
- RT @gangbadoy: Kauuwi ko lang, tapos nabalitaan ko. Maygas, binreykan tayo ng Kamikazee?! 😔 Mabuhay ang Kamikazee. ✊ Salamat mula sa @rocke…-------POSTED 2 years ago
- Finland's Anneli Jääteenmäki, posits - how do we work together to realize the Sustainable Devt Goals. #CALD2K15 https://t.co/pgmUwYN16Y-------POSTED 2 years ago
Rock Ed Radio