Sometimes we just inherit political leanings. Biases we grew up with become our ‘politics.’ I have a feeling some who were anti-Marcos growing up, find that their sensibilities are not offended that an Aquino is president and that even if they’re unsatisfied with his performance, they don’t make so much noise. On the other hand, if one is anti-Aquino, even his haircut is a political failure. (What of merit?)
20 July 2011
My name is (actually) Gang. View all posts by gangcentral
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 20th, 2011 at 3:59 am and posted in Rethink, Rock Ed Phils. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- RT @readymedicsPHL: Med mission today @ Pola, Mindoro #NonaPH & #OnyokPH. This is led by RAM. Wish us luck and safe seas. #RockEdX https://…-------POSTED 1 year ago
- Now collecting donated new underwear, sanitary napkins, diapers, blankets, socks for Typhoon #NonaPH evacuation centers. Dropoff: Route 196.-------POSTED 1 year ago
- Pirmahan na sa Paris. Nagpapasalamat sa lahat ng nakilahok, nangelam, naglakad, nagtanong, nanaliksik ukol sa #Cop21 para sa Pilipinas. ✊-------POSTED 1 year ago
- RT @gangbadoy: Kauuwi ko lang, tapos nabalitaan ko. Maygas, binreykan tayo ng Kamikazee?! 😔 Mabuhay ang Kamikazee. ✊ Salamat mula sa @rocke…-------POSTED 1 year ago
- Finland's Anneli Jääteenmäki, posits - how do we work together to realize the Sustainable Devt Goals. #CALD2K15 https://t.co/pgmUwYN16Y-------POSTED 1 year ago
Rock Ed Radio