Always good to see the sunrise. Driving home with him after a night with friends and wine. Groggy, we go home and say, we’ll never do this again. But we do it again anyway. That’s the fun part. He stops the car so I can take a decent picture. I don’t even have to ask him – he just does. And this is why I go home with him. Hey look at the sun, we say, half sing – then we laugh again, even if it wasn’t really that funny.
7 June 2011
My name is (actually) Gang. View all posts by gangcentral
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 at 6:49 pm and posted in Rethink. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @readymedicsPHL: Med mission today @ Pola, Mindoro #NonaPH & #OnyokPH. This is led by RAM. Wish us luck and safe seas. #RockEdX https://…-------POSTED 2 years ago
- Now collecting donated new underwear, sanitary napkins, diapers, blankets, socks for Typhoon #NonaPH evacuation centers. Dropoff: Route 196.-------POSTED 2 years ago
- Pirmahan na sa Paris. Nagpapasalamat sa lahat ng nakilahok, nangelam, naglakad, nagtanong, nanaliksik ukol sa #Cop21 para sa Pilipinas. ✊-------POSTED 2 years ago
- RT @gangbadoy: Kauuwi ko lang, tapos nabalitaan ko. Maygas, binreykan tayo ng Kamikazee?! 😔 Mabuhay ang Kamikazee. ✊ Salamat mula sa @rocke…-------POSTED 2 years ago
- Finland's Anneli Jääteenmäki, posits - how do we work together to realize the Sustainable Devt Goals. #CALD2K15 https://t.co/pgmUwYN16Y-------POSTED 2 years ago
Rock Ed Radio